(used colloquially) overly conceited or arrogant;
"a snotty little scion of a degenerate family"
"they're snobs--stuck-up and uppity and persnickety"
dirty with nasal discharge;
"a snotty nose"
"a house full of snot-nosed kids"
- Ben: Dad, Jonathon is a real jerk. I saw him kissing this lady who wasn't his wife and he called me a snot nosed little brat.
- George: Well you figured it wrong I was just a snot nose kid with a played out 8 track of the Osborn brother's catching sunlight on my dash broad.
- As the car hit the tree he was snot out.
- A blackbird nosed up into the sky, singing.
- He snot a pistol of me. I jumped back in time to avoid being shot.
- I wrinkled up my nose at the nasty smell.