- This is a mechanism using a slider to transit a rotation to reciprocating the linear motion skimpily.
- We live in a highly sexualized world, where skimpily clad bodies and suggestive postures are used to sell everything from cars to computers.
- At regular intervals, deafening rock music erupts and the crowd rushes to ogle skimpily clad dancers strutting their stuff.
- If there was any road work done at all, it was done as an act of charity;a little money was collected from families "wishing to gain merit in the next world", and a few narrow, skimpily paved roads were built.
- skimpy, skimpily, paltry, scantily, scanty
- " He looked past me, as though heexpected to see a white tiger, or possibly some skimpily cladassistants prancing around my one-room office.