- If the Insured cancels, earned premiums shall be computed in accordance with the customary short rate table and procedure.
- A flat or inverted yield curve (when short rates are above long rates) has traditionally been seen as a harbinger of recession.
- Recent cuts in short-term interest rates should help banks, by steepening the yield curve (the difference between long and short rates) and thus boosting the spread they can earn.
- Your work falls short of my expectations.
- Our escape was little short of miraculous.
- Bond Value Calculator makes it possible to estimate the prices of bullet and callable bonds using the arbitrage-free binomial tree of risk-free short rates model.