- The article makes a monographic study on Shang Yang"s thought on rule of law.
- Shang Yang believed that defending and fathering bureaucracydelict was the chief assignment of law building.
- Shang Yang believed that defending and fathering bureaucracy delict was the chief assignment of law building.
- The agricultural ideology and practice of LI Kui, SHANG Yang and GUAN Zi greatly influenced the agricultural development of ancient China.
- The decree about corvee indicates that the policy about tillage and war had always been carried out by Qinshihuang since Shang Yang's political reform.
- After seeing that, Shang Yang raised his voice and said:"Anyone who carries the pole to the north gate will get 50 ounces of silver.