- It looks as if the cases were not strong enough to shand the voyage.
- Aberdeen Coastguard's Alan Shand said the sheen from the balloons may have caused the confusion.
- Shand，Alexander H.The Capitalist Alternative：An Introduction to Neo Austrian Economics.New York：New York University Press，1984.
- Later the population of Dong Yi nation reduced and its culture declined under the repression of Xia and Shand dynasties.
- The service of the fruit is precious,the service of the flower is sweet,but let my service be the service of the leaves in its shand of humble devotion.
- "The issue is the growing of pharmaceutical products in food crops grown outdoors," said Hope Shand of the environmental nonprofit ETC Group in Carrboro, N.