- adj. 大混乱的
(British slang) disorderly or chaotic;
"it's a shambolic system"
- The politician says: "You had thought, this shambolic who is caused?
- But after witnessing the last two shambolic England displays, how McClaren would love to unleash Owen alongside Wayne Rooney.
- The news came as events inside the courtroom yesterday teetered on the shambolic.
- Instead of being a Blitzkrieg, Operation Perch had ended as a shambolic retreat.
- After all, Mr Fukuda's standing at home, where he presides over a shambolic and talentless administration, is fragile.
- The only glimmer of hope is that the jury refused to accept the shambolic official version of events at face value, and threw it out.
Bring order to its shambolic economy.出自：Observer
The Government's handling of the ban..has been little short of shambolic.出自：Daily Telegraph