- Many minorities in the north of China once believed in Shaman religion, they were largely identical but with minor differences to confirm Shaman's identity of communication with spirit.
- The Japanese treated shamanism as shamanic practices [fuzoku] rather than shamanic religion [satsumanky] and emphasized the primitive nature of shamanism.
- Religion is often made the covert of crime.
- The book is a compendium of their poetry, religion and philosophy.
- Mohammed was the founder of the Muslim religion.
- Religion was her crutch in times of sorrow.