- Let us address ourselves to the matter in hand.
- I was a witness to the argument.
- We would like to hear your angle in this dispute.
- We must put a stop to the fight.
- set to rights 整理(收拾
- set one's hand to 着手
- set one's wits to someone's 与某人争辩
- set fire to 使燃烧
- set a fox to keep one's geese 引狼入室
- set a fox to keep the geese 叫狐狸看守鹅...
- set a sprat to catch a herring 施小惠而得大利...
- set one's seal to 在 ... 上盖章...
- set to work 开始工作
- set one's wits to work 开动脑筋
- set the fox to keep one's geese 叫狐狸看守鹅...
- set one's wits to another's 与某人争辩
- set the wolf to keep the sheep 叫狼看守羊
- set a sprat to catch a whale 施小惠而得大利...
- set one's mind to 决心做
- set one's face to 向,着手; 决心...
- set off to advantage 把…衬托得更好看,使...
- set spurs to 用踢马刺驱马前进(...
- set down to 归于(认为是由于)...
- set one's hand to the plough 着手一项工作; 努力...
- wade 跋涉