- They were under the command of "Sepp" Dietrich's I SS Panzer Corps.
- FIFA president Sepp Blatter was furious that the Football Association didn't suspend Ferdinand from the moment he failed to appear for the test.
- Ask around the twin islands of Trinidad and Tobago and few people share Sepp's opinion of Jack.
- Either fixture would test Fifa president Sepp Blatter's "football family" homily to breaking point.
- Senior officers such as "Sepp" Dietrich had power, position and lavish property under Hitler's regime.
- FIFA president Sepp Blatter said that the organization of the division race, won the Tianjin as an "Olympic gold medal.