- They set up a separate state of their own.
- They set up a separate state of their own where they would be free to keep Negroes as slaves.
- Later, the right to a jury trial was guaranteed by Bill of Rights and U.S.Constitution and by the separate state constitutions.
- Then the United States of America was comprised of a number of separate states.
- Voicing his support for a separate state of Texas, Houston emerged as a leader among the settlers.In 1835, he was chosen commander in chief of the Texas army.
- Korea is separated from China by the Yalu River.