- At six we were fallen in for drill.
- The sound of that drill jangles horribly on the nerves.
- We can separate the stones out with a sieve.
- You'd better set a goal before you start the drill.
- After a long drill he told the squad to fall out.
- She had lots of drill in listening.
separate off separate separate iron-core leg coil separate regenerative chamber separated press- resistance separate environmental report separated and reattaching flow Separate Phone Lines for Teens separate multi-point systems separate and go different ways separated angle of offset beam separately-compiled language