- Each step shows the sentential form.
- No error, "have..but to do.." is a sentential form.
- After we study it, we found the double objects were the special sentence form of the sentence formed by trivalent verbs in which with three semantic components existing.
- This article explains the meanings of sufficient condition sentences and the their functions and rhetoric effects by analyzing the sentence form of "If P, then Q".
- A parse of a sentential form is the construction of a derivation and possibly a syntax tree for it.
- This sentence doesn't make sense.