- The tree is said to be six hundred years old.
- He alleges that he was not with you at the time the accident occurred. What do you say to that?
- "I've something to say to you." "Say on!"
- Be careful (about/of) what you say to him.
- That's as much as to say to see is not to believe.
- to say nothing of 更不用说
- say amen to 衷心同意,热烈赞成...
- to say the least 退一步说
- cannot say bo to a goose 胆小怕事
- strange to say 说来也怪(意外地)...
- not to say 即使不说是
- cannot say boh to a goose 胆小如鼠
- say ditto to 表示同意
- That's a nice thing to say 好意思这样说！说得真...
- can't say boo to a goose 非常羞怯
- have the wit to say something 有充分的头脑去做某事...
- have half a mind to say something 打算
- have nothing to say to 与 ... 毫不相干...
- have the sense to say something 因有头脑而做某事...
- You don't mean to say so! 真的吗? 你该不是这...
- be unable to say boh to a goose 胆小怕事
- sad to say 可悲的是
- Learn to say before you sing. [谚]先学说，后学唱...
- say adieu to someone 向某人说再见,向某人...
- have the guts to say something 有做某事的勇气...