- Average energy saving rate will reach 60%, much higher in eastern regions.
- At 0.3%, the household saving rate is above its all-time nadir, but not by a lot (see chart 2).
- Because “the saving rate [in America] is zero,” says Stiglitz, “that means that you have to finance [the war] by borrowing abroad.
- The saving rate, some 2.3% in 2007, may have risen as high as 11.5%, says Alan Barrett at ESRI, a Dublin-based research institute.
- From the end of the Second World War until the early 1980s, the personal saving rate--personal saving expressed as a percentage of disposable income--gradually trended up.
从二战后到上世纪80年代，个人存款率 (即个人存款占可支配收入的百分比) 逐步攀升。
- And it relies less than the overstretched economies of eastern Europe on foreign capital: its gross saving rate reached 37.7% of GDP in the past fiscal year.