- Objective To study and evaluate the efficacy of transcatheter arterial embolization in the treatment of sacral tumors.
- Conclusion The clinical and imaging features of sacral destruction,sclerosis,calcification,soft tissue mass would be helpful to diagnosis and differential diagnosis of sacral tumors.
- in 109 cases of sacral tumors various extents of acrectomy was done,53 cases had NBAA,56 cases had BAA.
骶骨肿瘤切除术 1 0 9例 ,NBAA组 53例 ,BAA组 56例。
- The observation and prevention of complications due to temporary balloon occlusion of abdominal aorta during resection of primary sacral tumors
- Approach in anterior with posterior to curettage and local pouring chemotherapy with radiotherapy to treatment elevation sacral tumors
- The influence on the functions of the sacral nerves by curettage and local pouring chemotherapy and radiotherapy to treat the high sacral tumors