- One patient showed hypoechoic mass with crico-calcification in pelvis renalis.
- Abstract: Glandular saccus regions in proventriculus of 8 Bactrian camels from Nei Monggol Autonomous Region were studied on histology, histochemistry and electron microscopy.
- The (5). third sulphur extends may reduce this from the tubulus renalis secretion approximately 50%, comes in handy when because may this blood density advance has the toxicity.
- Results were as follows： Histological structures of three glandular saccus regions are basically consistant, which of them consists of tunica mucosa, submucosa, tunica muscularis and serosa.
- Regarding the tubulus renalis acidemia and the urine Shi Zheng patient, nearly all patients reduce the urine lithogeny, has the nearly 60% sickness to have the alleviation symptom effect.