an essential structural component of living cells and source of energy for animals; includes simple sugars with small molecules as well as macromolecular substances; are classified according to the number of monosaccharide groups they contain
- Saccharides protect yeast against pressure correlated to the mean number of equatorial OH.
- Therefore, it is a promising research project to modify lead compounds by saccharides.
- Objective: To determine the content of saccharides in Shenmai freeze-dried powder injection.
- Saccharides have many key biological functions and the study of the structure-functions is of current interest.
- To investigate the effects of several saccharides on the stability of immobilized lipase.
- This method is sensitive and cost-effective.It could be useful for the determination of saccharides in honey.