- The revised law also says that fees will be scrapped, but does not suggest who will pay for the policy.
- Before the revised law, he had the both rights, to appoint and dismiss the president of KBS.
- The interpretation of the law and ineffectiveness of the revised law are continually mentioned by bloggers.
- The newly revised Law of the PRC on Officers in Active Service has further perfected the military service system pertaining to PLA officers.
- The revised Law sets forth more circumstances under which a people's court may approve an application to retry a civil case.
- Before the revised law, he had the both rights, to appoint and dismiss the president of KBS.However, the revised law only gives the right of appointment.