any of a group of viruses that contain two single-strand linear RNA molecules per virion and reverse transcriptase (RNA to DNA); the virus transcribes its RNA into a cDNA provirus that is then incorporated into the host cell
- Retrovirus is one of the vectors in common use.
- A retrovirus that causes AIDS. HIV was formerly known as HTLV-III.
- HIV is a special type of virus known as a retrovirus.
- Conclusions: the replication-defective retrovirus was produced.
- HIV (in full human immunodeficiency virus):Retrovirus associated with AIDS.
- HIV (in full human immunodeficiency virus): Retrovirus associated with AIDS.
- hamster retrovirus 地鼠逆转病毒...