- vt. 再补胎面；翻新
- n. 修补过的轮胎；翻新；接受再就业培训的人
a used automobile tire that has been remolded to give it new treads
use again in altered form;
"retread an old plot"
give new treads to (a tire)
- Sloppy seconds on a retread barbecue?
- Ask: why retread the stone, what is seamless grinding?
- Retread liquid for nickel screen ahead in most important aspects of this technology.
- Tire： All kinds of tires, motorcycle tires, bicycle tires, retread tires, and relative products, etc.
- Reply: retread stone, it means use different grain of diamond polish pad and water to polish the stone again.
- Using computer graphics and virtual reality the viewer is able to retread Leonardo"s footsteps in Renaissance Italy.
Fashions of today are just..retreads of..30 years ago.出自：Express (Pennsylvania)
Their life is one of perpetual change. They never re-tread the same ground.出自：Saturday Review