- v. 使复活；使苏醒；使复兴
- v. 恢复；复兴
cause to regain consciousness;
"The doctors revived the comatose man"
return to consciousness;
"The patient came to quickly"
"She revived after the doctor gave her an injection"
- Why did South Korea “resuscitate” Chinese Characters?
- The soul, going down stream in this gulf, may become a corpse. Who shall resuscitate it?
- He had a heart attack and all attempts to resuscitate him failed.
- We must work out a practicable plan for resuscitating our country.
- The character in the picture has the ability to purify and resuscitate.
- So far as he was concerned, the theory was dead and not worth trying to resuscitate.
Try to resuscitate her, give her the kiss of life.出自： P. D. James