- Guerrilla warfare was primary in the first period and regular warfare in the second.
- The second problem of strategy in guerrilla warfare is its co-ordination with regular warfare.
- And the third will be the change from guerrilla warfare to regular warfare in the War of Resistance.
- The flexible employment of forces is more essential in guerrilla warfare than in regular warfare.
- The second was the change from regular warfare in the civil war to guerrilla warfare in the War of Resistance.
- Although surprise attacks can and should be employed in regular warfare too, the degree of surprise is less.