"it's regrettable that she didn't go to college"
"it's too bad he had no feeling himself for church"
- His decision to marry her is more regrettable.
- It's regrettable that you diddled away the whole afternoon.
- It is regrettable that few people shall walk today because of the development of traffic facilities.
- It is regrettable that we never speak seriously.
- He should be regretful for his regrettable conduct.
There were several regrettable incidents, which Val found distressing.出自： P. H. Gibbs
It is..regrettable that the book should be..so inaccessible.出自：Journal of Theological Studies
The regrettable young man enjoyed a position of eminence.出自： A. N. Wilson