focus once again; The physicist refocused the light beam
"The group needs to refocus its goals"
put again into focus or focus more sharply;
"refocus the image until it is very sharp"
- You had better refocus your camera on those boats.
- I'm so tired that I can't refocus on anything today.
- We should refocus our minds on the following problems.
- He may point to unconfessed sins or refocus your attention on Him.
- When looking through the telescope, focus and refocus with care.
- We might, for example, refocus more on public funding of general elections.