- We must refer back to the first of my three points.
- Refer back to the next notes on page 18.
- I would like to refer back to the first point.
- Refer back to the text notes on page 18.
- The letter was referred back (to us) with a query.
- If I may refer back to the problem we discussed, I think we shall stress on the conservation of our natural resource.
- refer back to 重新提及
referm refer Refer to the foregoing figures. Refer to somebody for information Refers to all derivation methods. referencing uninitialized variables referring or pointing to something. Refer to the attached illustration. refer for judgment or consideration. Referencing Variables and Variable Value Referencing International Conventions and Practice