rarely if ever的用法和样例：
- She rarely if ever plays the piano now.
- RARELY if ever hasa company risen sofast in so many ways as Google, the world's most popular search engine.
- That many Americans believe Bush has used such earpieces, and that he rarely if ever reads a newspaper, brings a certain poignancy to these scenes.
- Madoff treated him well, Nasi said, rarely if ever yelling at him, often coming to his desk to ask if everything was okay.
- The best lawyers were attracted to this work and leadership of the bar gravitated to persons who rarely if ever appeared in court and who were sought after as advisors, planners, and negotiators.
- That was a fine meal if ever there was one!
rarely if ever的相关资料：