a mild state of nausea
inability to rest or relax or be still
- The queasiness at breakfast had not left her.
- This medicine will counteract the queasiness caused by the antibiotics.
- Queasiness, headaches and languor afflicted her all day.
- This can cause queasiness, tiredness and muscle cramps.
- Perhaps his queasiness is just a sign that he's coming down with bird flu.
- "I felt crummy," says the normally cheerful 49-year-old."There was the fatigue and the constant queasiness.
- queasy 反胃的