the leaves of the shrub Catha edulis which are chewed like tobacco or used to make tea; has the effect of a euphoric stimulant;
"in Yemen kat is used daily by 85% of adults"
- This is what Qatâdah says.
- Call me this evening when you arrive qat the hotel.
- It made me realise that qat is a big part of the economy here.
- In the quiet of an abandoned lighthouse, young people chew qat.
- Ten airplanes loaded with qat arrive at a nearby airport every day.
- To support the actions you take most frequently, such as save and undo, there's the Quick Access Toolbar (QAT).