United States writer of pessimistic novels about life in a technologically advanced society (born in 1937)
- Consider the performance review Vickie Pynchon had as a young attorney.
- By deconstructing metanarratives,Pynchon presents the reader a postmodern world of heterogeneity and multiplicity.
- Biluochun tea for its delicate, and Pynchon is also brewing with the famous people do not board.
- Pynchon's novels explain to us that human society and human knowledge have been exhausted incorrigibly because of the Entropy Law.
- Following this trace, Pynchon draws the outline of a degenerating word going from order to disorder and the despairing human beings floundering in it.
- Critics marveled at the prodigious talent evident in his imaginative take on a future world, comparing him to Thomas Pynchon and John Irving.