a lawyer who represents indigent defendants at public expense
- A public defender defends someone accused of a crime.
- The Boulder Public Defender's Office says two of its attorneys are the only ones on the case.
- His public defender says he expects Stiles to fight the more than 20 felony charges against him.
- Most individual indigent people facing charges used to defence use defense attorneys from state-founded state-funded public defender offices.
- Most indigent people facing charges use defence defense attorneys from the state-founded state-funded public defender offices, but .
- These two California attorney say Karr hired them last week, the Boulder Public Defender's Office says two of its attorneys are the only ones on the case.