- Ernst Cassirer criticized consistently and deeply the three kinds of universal determinism which included physical one, psychologic one and metaphysical one in the history of western philosophy.
- One of the first bubbles to pop, says Peter Tasker of Arcus Research, who has written several books on the bust, was a psychological one: confidence.
- She is one of the best hurdlers in the world.
- The boy took one sip of the wine and spat it out.
- The deer was peppered with shot all down one side.
- This is only one instance out of many.