- 如果,假如 if
- 只有…才…; 以…为条件 and only; on condition that
- give something useful or necessary to
- give what is desired or needed, especially support, food or sustenance
- determine (what is to happen in certain contingencies), especially by including a proviso condition or stipulation
- mount or put up
- make a possibility or provide opportunity for; permit to be attainable or cause to remain
- supply means of subsistence; earn a living
- take measures in preparation for
- I shall go provided that it doesn't rain.
- Provided that you reduce the price, I'll take all the goods.
- I will come provided that I am well enough.
- Provided that circumstances permit, we shall hold the meeting next week.
- Please put your litter in the bin provided.
- To get these features working you first have to install the software provided.
I will go, provided you go too.
Allowed to talk..provided that they did not raise their voices.出自：R. C. Hutchinson
Jane did not mind expense provided she got what she wanted.出自：M. Keane
- provided:provided conj. 倘若习惯用语provided with 被提供, 配备有…