- 如果,假如 if
- 只有…才…; 以…为条件 and only; on condition that
give something useful or necessary to
give what is desired or needed, especially support, food or sustenance
determine (what is to happen in certain contingencies), especially by including a proviso condition or stipulation
mount or put up
make a possibility or provide opportunity for; permit to be attainable or cause to remain
supply means of subsistence; earn a living
take measures in preparation for
- I shall go provided that it doesn't rain.
- Provided that you reduce the price, I'll take all the goods.
- Provided we have adequate supplies, the enemy can never break in.
- I will come provided that I am well enough.
- Provided that circumstances permit, we shall hold the meeting next week.
- Please put your litter in the bin provided.
- To get these features working you first have to install the software provided.
- The newspaper article provided him with fuel for his speech.
- Many social services are still provided by voluntary societies in our city.
- The recent scandal has provided the government's opponents with plenty of ammunition.
- I will go, provided you go too.
Allowed to talk..provided that they did not raise their voices.出自： R. C. Hutchinson
Jane did not mind expense provided she got what she wanted.出自： M. Keane