- a state of difficulty that needs to be resolved
- a question raised for consideration or solution
- a source of difficulty
- This type of university course is no longer relevant to today's problems.
- He always drones on about his problems.
- The meeting may be prolonged into the evening because so many problems have to be solved tonight.
- All sorts of problems assailed us suddenly.
- The social unrest has its origins in economic problems.
- I don't see any relation between the two problems.
- The doctor told me that I have many dental problems.
- The meeting will deal with these problems.