- I thus problematize the simple binarism of exploited victim and liberated woman as theorized in both radical and pro-sex feminist paradigms.
- The article concludes by suggesting a broader context for the critical edge of queer politics: to problematize the normal rather than the heterosexual.
- Debates on this issue are divided as individual problem and societal problem, both of which problematize the excluded status of the homeless.
- Consequently, since practitioners are not encouraged to problematize environmental aspects, they may end up accepting the simplified version presented to them by the trade press.
- The language in Ulysses often transgresses the borderline to problematize the established conventions, but flooded by the memory of prior uses, it is colored by a citational quality.