- Periodontal probing depth, degree and severity of furcation involvement were recorded.
- Increasing probing depth and loss of clinical attachment are pathognomonic for periodontal disease.
- However, nimesulide was more effectivie in reducing the probing depth than metronidazole (P<0.05).
- All parameters including plaque index(PlI),probing depth(PD)of pocket,gingival index (G1)were measured at baseline,1 and 12 weeks after trea tm...
- He had 5-10mm deep probing depth, gingival abscess and severe intrabony destruction at multiple sites before periodontal treatment.
- The clinical effects of the splints were evaluated according to the changes of probing depth, gingival recession, clinical...