- cm in size was elevated beside the thoracodorsalis vessel. Two line probe holder were fixed by double-coated adhesive tape at the spot 3, 7.5, 10.5, 13.5? cm to the pedicle respectively (named abdomen: A1, A2, A3, A4 and back: B1, B2, B3, B4).
- An implement or a tool used for exploring; a probe.
- She tried to probe his mind to find out what he was thinking.
- The brain surgeon asked the nurse to pass him a probe.
- Cardboard holder for document, which can fit in the drawer of a filing cabinet.