- When the angle of the probe beam is near Brewster angle the reflectivity can reach up to 60%.
- We have shown for the first time, which the profile of the probe beam becomes a crescent moon shape when it is focusing.2.
- When the polarization of the probe beam changes from p-polarized to s-polarized, the grating diffracts s-polarized +1 st order and p-polarized -1 st order, respectively.
- Transient two-wave coupling gain versus delay time between the pump beam and the probe beam in GaAs has been measured, and the properties of various processes in two-wave coupling are analyzed.
- She performed on the balance beam with much grace.
- The beam of the searchlight pierced the darkness.