英 ['prɒbəbɪlɪzəm] 美 ['prɒbəbəlɪzəm]
- n. 盖然论（对某事有两种均非决定性意见时，应由判断者随意决定的教义）
a Roman Catholic system of casuistry that when expert opinions differ an actor can follow any solidly probable opinion that he wishes even though some different opinion might be more probable
(philosophy) the doctrine that (since certainty is unattainable) probability is a sufficient basis for belief and action
- One reason is that probabilism blinkered their vision.
- The key problem is that equating probabilism with reason crowds out consequential thinking.
- In human history, there had existed environment determinism, environment probabilism and human centrelism.
- In this paper, we mainly consider the ruin probabil it y of process risk when both premium rating and the interval time of claim client occurrence are controlled by markov process.
- of or relating to the Roman Catholic philosophy of probabilism
- Mechanical Explanations on Some Definitions of Probabilism