(obstetrics) a woman who is pregnant for the first time
- This is a 30-year-old-woman, primigravida, referred to our unit at 22 weeks.
- This is a primigravida scanned at 28th week of pregnancy. These are some images we obtained. No other anomalies were found.
- This is a 23-year-old-woman, primigravida, referred to our unit at 21-22 weeks.The first scan performed at 14-15 weeks was normal.
- Conclusion There exists hypermobility of bladder neck in the third trimester in primigravida, which persists as long as two years after delivery.
- Objective To investigate the difference of the first stage of labor between primigravida primipara G_1Po and primipara G_(n+1) Po.
- We report a rare case of a26- year-old primigravida at34 weeks' gestation complicated with malignant lymphoma presenting as severe dyspnea and orthopnea.