- In addition, this paper also presents a modified GS algorithm to a CW radar, and the algorithm can run on TMS320C25 in 1. 8 ms.
- Using this algorithm, the zero range in CW radar can be measured conveniently with range accuracy improved and range system errors decreased.
- This simulation is much complicated than that of a CW radar because in most radar the serious aliasing effect is existed, and random noise is overlaid in its amplifier chain.
- Multiple frequency CW radar has the virtues of high velocity and range accuracy,with the developoment of measureing radar in shooting range,it is paid more attetion to recently.
- This paper introduces the cause of CW radar"s transmit leakage and the effects on radar " operation and illustrate several means to restrain the leakage.
- A Study of Anti-stealth of Bistatic CW Radar