in a realistic manner;
"we want to build a democratic society, but we must act pragmatically"
- Everyone is forced to face life very pragmatically.
- I, however, was looking at the situation pragmatically.
- Pragmatically working style, strong responsibility sense.
- The former offers a universal foundation of human nature while the latter supports the rational egoism pragmatically.
- Pragmatically, marked idioms have the functions of belongingness, attraction, rhetoric, modification and economy.
- It can be handled in the same way that hard problems have been coped with before--piecemeal, pragmatically, by the dogged efforts of many people.
- pragmatic 实用主义的