- From the point of view of the pragmatic value of science, the significance of scientific predictions is clear enough.
- Its pragmatic value lies in stressing decreased condition that object gives to subject, very bad or not sufficient, or unimaginable.
- We emphasize the analysis on grammar function,, grammatical meaning and pragmatic value of reduplicated-combination in this paper.
- The emotive color of neologism and its color variation in the type of writing, the aggrandizement of exotic color and image color embodies the pragmatic value of neologism.
- Chapter Three is the most important part of this paper, it probes into the syntactic function, semantic expressions and pragmatic value of“X化”when it is in sentence.
- According to the evaluation method of credit rank, the application of this mechanism in market transactions was analyzed, and its pragmatic value was opened.