practice of Art的用法和样例：
- The practice of expressing or developing one's subjective response to a work of art or to actual experience.
- The art or practice of preparing food.
- The systematic training of students in the practice of Art, in order that they may understand its principles, give instruction to others, or become artists.
- As a work of art it is very poor.
- The problem of the practice of this imported medium in China is the overlooking of the foreignness of this form of art that undoubtedly constitutes its very characteristic.
- Abstract: Through taking teaching practice of students in callisthenic specialty, the author finds that there are differences in completing the movement of art show.