- But when I was odl enough to realize the practical world what it was,my point of view changed a lot.
- He regards human as an aggregation of consciousness and action, ands put the focus of Epistemology on the practical world consisted of impression and instinct action.
- Acts or omissions which any moral code would censure cannot in a practical world be treated so as to give a right to every person injured by them to demand relief.
- Yet no one realizes that this is a tragedy, and no one understands the future, only yearning to escape from the unbounded pressures of the practical world.
- Furthermore, the class will take the theoretical into the practical world by analyzing games and replays to reinforce decision-making skills and advanced Starcraft theory.
- To translate practical world; fantasy world; stand in sharp contrast; humorous; foreign lands; contributions; and enduring. Consequently, the translation sounds more like Chinese than English.