- A gelled acid system was prepared with polyethylene oxide as gelling agent,20% HCl as solvent,and other additives.
- The molecular weight of polyethylene oxide and its distributions were determined with VPO and GPC.
- Polyethylene oxide(PEO) macromers with allyl-cnd group were synthesized by two different methods (initiating and deactivating).
- Polyethylene oxide(PEO) is well known as a perfect biology functional material due to its high hydrophilic and non-fouling properties.
- Adhesion solution of carboxymethyl cellulose and additive solution of polyethylene oxide had good effects on separating and sticking weak acid on the surface of latex glove.