- Do you wish to turn me into a plutocrat?
- Most people accept that a dollar is worth more to a pauper than to a plutocrat.
- These wheezes were designed chiefly with politics in mind: all those nasty plutocrats deserved a hammering.
- Since the pay of these plutocrats is highly variable, a bad year for them means a bad year for the taxman.
- Franklin Roosevelt favored the interests of workers while declaring of plutocrats who considered him a class traitor, “I welcome their hatred.
- He half-listens to the complaints of his decrepit fellow plutocrat, who -- poor fellow! -- is too rich to benefit from George Bush's tax cuts.