- First, most of her short stories acquire a plotless form.
- The vegetation in Dagang Mountain,Jiangxi Province was investigated using the method of quadrate and plotless sampling.
- The public wasn't accustomed to free-verse poems or abstract paintings or plotless novels.
- Later, Robbins adopted the plotless style of Balanchine, his mentor and idol, firmly denying that his new works were “about” anything but movement and music.
- Later, Robbins adopted the plotless style of Balanchine, his mentor and idol, firmly denying that his new works were "about" anything but movement and music.
- The structure departs from the traditional play, for it is almost plotless without climax and ending, and the traditional portrayal of the characters cannot be found.