- It revealed that treating the acute pleuropneumonia with tilmicosin in 10 mg/kg b. w. was effective and suitable.
- Abstract： A case of infectious pleuropneumonia was diagnosed by routine pathologic methods.
- A case of infectious pleuropneumonia was diagnosed by routine pathologic methods.
- Porcine contagious pleuropneumonia is one of the five primary diseases that threaten modern pig industry throughout the world.
- China has been free from Rinderpest since 1955, and has eradicated Contagious bovine pleuropneumonia since January 16,1996.
- The contagious porcine pleuropneumonia is a respiratory tract infection in pigs.High occurrence rate of the disease has been reported worldwide.