the sound like water splashing
interlace the shoots of;
"pleach a hedge"
dash a liquid upon or against;
"The mother splashed the baby's face with water"
- To soften the intensity of the input, use a favorite plash toy.
- But he saw the water stretch and splash. And he heard the waves go plish and plash.
- If you come near to the mountain, you hear the gurgle and plash, and looking up see a belt of sparkling white water edged by two moist black borders.
- There are not many boats in this little river;only a few dinghies, laden with dry branches and twigs, are moving leisurely along to the tired plash!plash!of their oars.
- An appalling plash within two yards of him was followed by a loud, rushing sound, diminuendo, which seemed to travel back through the air to the fort and died in an explosion which stirred the very river to its deeps!
- The results showed: the soil of tailing abandoned land was mainly consisted of the sandy powder, it happened to plash in the raining day for the poor ventilation and infiltrative coefficient.
The plash of the oars was the only sound.出自： H. James
The echo of a plashing stream descended the steeps.出自： J. Buchan