copied and passed off as your own;
"used plagiarized data in his thesis"
"a work dotted with plagiarized phrases"
- So my apologies for calling you a plonker and for suggesting you plagiarised Raj Persaud's piece.
- The school decided to strip the student of his scholarship because he plagiarised a paper.
- If a song that has been unintentionally plagiarised becomes a hit, it can easily end up making the lawyers a lot of money.
- The German online edition of Der Spiegel, one of the country's top-selling news sources, was found in February to have plagiarised an article from the German Wikipedia.
- "On the notion that I havehad plagiarised from somebodysomeone who is one of my national cultures,co-chairs, who gave me the line, and suggested that I use it, I take thisthink is silly.